- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification KCSE
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect soiled linen and clothing from various hospital departments.
- Sort and distribute clean laundry.
- Maintain inventory of clean linen and request replenishment as needed.
- Ensure proper handling and storage of contaminated or infectious materials.
- Any other duty as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Requirements
- A minimum of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D(Plain) or its equivalent qualification.
- Previous experience in laundry operations or a similar role.
- Knowledge of infection control and hygiene standards.
- Basic record-keeping skills.
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
Method of Application
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER].
Note that you must attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae, Filled Application Form, and Practicing License ONLY when you apply online via the portal, all in PDF format.
Download: Job Application Form
If your background and competencies match the job descriptions, apply online now: https://careers.kutrrh.go.ke/
Physical Application Process
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Form, Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Practicing License ONLY when you apply to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 7th July 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All successful candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including.
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for university graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PERSONS LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLYInterested and qualified? Go to Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital on www.kutrrh.go.ke to apply