- Job TypeContract
- Job FieldICT / Computer , Internships / Volunteering
As ICT intern you will be expected to offer support and maintain our information technology systems and networks You will perform both technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems.
What You Will Do
- Troubleshoot end user issues
- Carry out hardware repairs with support from ICT technicians.
- Development and conducting of company wide device maintenance schedule
- Install and configure software and hardware (printers,scanners etc)
- Perform troubleshooting, repairs and data restoration
- Respond to ICT Helpdesk service requests
- Providing technical assistance for questions and problems
- Setup and deployment of Mobile devices
- Collaborate with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality.
What You Will Bring to KOKO
- Have a minimum of BSc in information technology or computer science
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair issues
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and coordination abilities
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Certifications in IT related courses is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Koko Networks on jobs.lever.co to apply