- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Hospitality / Hotel / Restaurant , Internships / Volunteering
- Be a Kenyan Citizen aged between 20 and 35 years.
- Should be a continuing 1st degree student (Undergraduate) in their 3rd, 4th and final year of study and Diploma students in their final year from a recognized University.
- Should have a valid introduction letter from the university.
- Must be available full time for the three months’ duration of the program.
Method of Application
- The deadline for application is Sunday 6th August 2023
- All applications must be submitted online via the process outlined below (Application Guidelines).
- You can only apply for the opportunity after successfully registering in our e-recruitment portal.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The Authority does not extend the Attachment Program.
- ONLY selected candidates will be contacted.
- The Authority does not charge any fee for this process.
- Monthly Stipend payable Kshs.7,000 and is subject to applicable statutory deductions.
- If selected, candidates will be required to submit proof of a valid Personal Accident Insurance Cover, copies of KRA PIN certificate, NHIF, NSSF, ID card and Bank Account details.
- Go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login and then click on the ‘Register’ button to start the application process.
- After registration, you will receive an email enabling you to confirm your email address and complete your registration.
- After registration go to https://erecruitment.kra.go.ke/login
- Key in your username and password then click on ‘Log in’ to access your account.
- After successful log in, the system will open the ‘Applicant Cockpit’.
Candidate Profile (To create or update applicant detail):
- On the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page, go to the tab ‘Candidate Profile’.
- Click on ‘My Profile’ to create and update your profile.
- Follow the instructions to complete your profile.
- The process will end by clicking the tab “Overview and Release”.
- Ensure you click the check box on the page to complete the profile.
- To view the open job postings, click on the tab ‘Employment Opportunities’ on the ‘Applicant Cockpit’ page.
- Under the heading ‘Job Search’ click the ‘Start’ button to view all available vacancies.
- Click on the Job posting to display the details of the position.
- To apply for the position, click ‘Apply’ button at the top of the page.
- Follow the instructions to complete and submit your application.
- Kindly note that all mandatory fields must be completed.
- To complete the process of application, click the ‘Send Application Now’ button after reviewing and accepting the ‘Data Privacy Statement’.
In case of any challenges, please send your email query to email@example.com
If you experience any delay in receiving an email notification at the end of the e-recruitment registration process, please refresh your email. In case of any challenge, please send your query to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kenya Revenue Authority does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, shortlisting, interviewing, and/or offer)Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) on erecruitment.kra.go.ke to apply