- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Provide comprehensive organizational and administrative support services to the Office of the CEO
- N.B: An assignment may form part of the selection process.
- Provide outstanding administrative support including as-needed diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries and correspondence where required.
- Take ownership of requests for information or documentation and follow up to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Coordinate senior offsites as required and manage the action planning for/with internal/external parties.
- Support with documentation management (scanning + archiving of required/essential documents ensuring retrievability as required, including getting the CEO’s signature as needed.
- Coordinate, attend meetings as required, and manage the action planning for/with internal/external parties, including leading onsite investor meetings.
- Organize C-team travel as needed and coordinate with relevant internal/external stakeholders for meetings with customers, partners, agents, and employees.
- Provide support to the CEO in relation to organizational projects and programs as needed.
- Work closely with the CEO’s office to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Work with the CEO’s office to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities with the internal team or external stakeholders.
- Stay on top of the details of external vendor work managed by the Chief of Staff e.g. Legal, Brand & PR, as needed.
- Follow up with employees and staff as needed to support high-priority workstreams led by the Chief of Staff.
- Proven secretarial and administrative support to C-suite level executives and stakeholders
- Outstanding time-management skills.
- Ability to create structure. Highly organized as well as the ability to work well under pressure to agreed deadlines, adapting to change as needed.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to produce actions of meetings and draft/edit written documents and correspondence independently.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Good IT skills, and outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
Experience Our Kasha Life Benefits:
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Flexible working hours and birthday off.
- 21 days holiday plus all bank holidays
- Healthy L&D budget
- Socials that keep you in touch with everyone in the company.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kasha Kenya on kashainc.bamboohr.com to apply