Latest Driver Kenyan Jobs 2023,
POST: DRIVER GRADE 13 (FORMERLY GRADE 3) – REF: SEKU/ADV/AD/1/06/2023 4 POSITIONS
Terms of Employment
The successful candidates will be engaged on Permanent and Pensionable term
The duties and responsibilities entail:
- Driving assigned plant/vehicles.
- Maintaining safety and security of plant/vehicles to minimize pilferage and extend the life span of the plant.
- Maintaining work ticket.
- Implementing scheduled maintenance.
- Updating insurance and other licenses.
For appointment to this position the candidate must:
- Possess KCSE – D Plain or its equivalent.
- Have at least Four (4) years’ experience
- Have a Driving license A, B, C, E and PSV.
- Possess certificate of good conduct.
- Be proficient in English and Kiswahili.
- Be Computer literate.
- Satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity.
How to ApplyAll applications should be clearly marked with the reference number of the advertised position and submitted as follows:
- Interested applicants should send THREE (3) HARD COPIES of Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae (giving details of educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address), Academic & Professional certificates and other relevant testimonials, to the address below, quoting clearly the relevant reference number on the envelope.
The Deputy Vice-Chancellor,
Administration and Human Resource Management
South Eastern Kenya University
P.O. BOX 170-90200,
- All applications should be sent to the above address by Tuesday, 18th July, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SEKU is an equal opportunity employer and female candidates and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.