Customer Service Representative Job, Kenyan Customer Service Jobs In Kenya 2023,
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Answering a high volume of incoming phone calls and assisting customers with their inquiries or concerns.
- Resolving customer complaints or issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing information to customers about products or services.
- Documenting customer interactions and transactions in a call center software or CRM system.
- Meeting or exceeding performance goals, such as call handling time or customer satisfaction.
- Keeping current with company and industry-related information to ensure accurate information is provided to customers.
- Identifying and escalating complex customer issues to a supervisor or manager as needed.
- Following up with customers to ensure their needs were met.
- Participating in training and development programs to improve skills and performance.
- A diploma in Communication, Customer Relations, Public relations, or any relevant field
- At least 2 years experience in working in a call center as Customer Service Representative;
- Knowledge of call center terminology, applications, and metrics
- Hands-on, detail-oriented, and strong execution skills.
- Good communication Skills both Written and Spoken with the ability to interact freely with customers.
- Passion for irrigation and proactive in decision making
- Independent thinkers who are able to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Have the ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines
- Be organized and be an expert in time management
- Basic computer skills.
How to Apply