- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Machakos
- Job Field Logistics , Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
The Administration Officer will report directly to the Machakos Satellite Office Integrated Senior Project Coordinator with technical support from the Supply Chain Manager. They will be responsible as the Front Office contact and offer all administrative related aspects of the office to the internal and external stakeholders. This will include management of the Warehouse and all stock movement. The role will further support the coordination of logistics and therefore provide supervision of the Satellite office driver, office stewards/office cleaning team and guards.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Qualifications/ experience essential:
- Bachelor’s in Procurement and Supply Chain Management, Logistics Management, Business or public administration, or any other related field.
- 3 years relevant experience in administration, logistics and procurement, or any other relevant degree preferably in a similar position in an NGO.
- CIPS accreditation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and team player
- Good team management and supervisory skills
- Excellent office management skills
- IT/computer skills
- Knowledge of filing and general record keeping
- Pro-active and excellent time management skills
- Telephone operation skills
- Can work well under pressure and with minimum supervision experience.
Qualifications/ experience desirable
- Operational experience in project awards and closeouts
- Experience on VAT exemptions procedures and Knowledge of Kenya Government procurement requirements
- Hands on experience and skills in an Enterprise Resource Planning e.g. D365, SAP and other corporate systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Plan International on jobs.plan-international.org to apply