Position: Whole Sale Officer,
Our client is an e-commerce platform with a distribution solution to serve the market in deep rural areas. They are currently looking to hire a Whole Sale Officer who will be responsible for timely delivery of products
- Meet sales and margin target
- Support the franchisee in sales management
- Support in continuous price and product mix review per franchise shop.
- In liaison with the franchise, seek feedback on areas of improvement on a continuous basis.
- Taking orders from the franchise shops and ensure they are delivered
- Interact with suppliers on a day to day basis negotiate for best market prices, payment period, deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders, expired notice and damaged goods.
- Record management and correct verification of all requisitions, following the SOPs
- Ensuring timely debt collection and reduction of outstanding debts for Key accounts
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Perform field visits as needed.
- Any other duty as requested by management.
- Must have a degree or diploma in any business related course
- Must have 1 to 3 years working experience in sales, shop management etc.
- Knowledge in FMCG industry
- Able to sell or use a Point of sale system
- Able to influence sales from retailers
- People management skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Good communication skills and fluency in English and Swahili
- Proper cash and inventory management skills
- Proper negotiation skills
- Open to interact with the base of the pyramid (BOP) communities in the last mile rural areas.
- Must also be willing to travel in rural areas.
- Male candidates encouraged to apply