- This Ability Trust is a non-profit organization that works to advance the rights and inclusion of women and girls with disabilities in Kenya. Our vision is to be a dynamic organization that facilitates the realization of a society in which the rights of women and girls with disabilities are respected and upheld, allowing them to live fully integrated lives politically, economically, and socially.
- Our model focuses on using business principles of marketing and advertising to make the case for investing in women and girls with disabilities where we prioritize amplifying the voices of young women with disabilities, building skills and creating visibility for sexual, reproductive, and economic rights. We work to increase access to sexual and reproductive health rights and economic empowerment for women and girls with disabilities across various counties.
- Our website is one of the platforms that amplifies our work and the experiences of women with disabilities. We are therefore seeking a professional to join our team to support the updating of our existing website.
- To update This Ability Trust Website content and accessibility features.
- To update and improve This Ability Website.
- To update and upgrade the accessibility of our website.
- Periodic meetings with This Ability’s team.
- To identify and communicate more technology-based efficient methods in achieving goals.
- ICT bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience in developing accessible /inclusive platforms.
- Proven experience in creating similar products.
How to Apply
For more information and job application details, see; This Ability Trust