Accounts Assistant Job, Current Kenyan Accounting Jobs 2022,
Verde Edge wishes to recruit an Accounts Assistant on behalf of our client, an SME whose core business is Accounts Outsourcing.
Key objective/Purpose of the Job.
Support clients without an in-house Accountant with the Accounting functions of their business.
- Update all ledgers and pass all necessary journal entries
- Post all transactions through a computerized accounting system
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including income statement and statement
- of financial position
- Perform bank reconciliation on a monthly basis
- Provide advisory services related to accounting and bookkeeping
- Ensure statutory compliance related to payroll, registration with the statutory bodies, apply for compliance certificates, computation of statutory deductions, remittance and filing of returns for NSSF, NHIF and PAYE deductions
- Facilitate Value Added/Withholding Tax computation, timely returns submission and remittance
- Handle all tax queries about the Client from KRA and ensure tax compliance
- Where applicable, implement an inventory tracking system
- Preparation of annual financial statements for tax filing purpose, statutory audit and tax filing by an independent auditor.
Required Skills & qualifications
- A clear understanding of key Accounting processes
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately with great self-drive
- Motivated, with a positive attitude and eager to learn continuously
- Must be committed to work, ready to take responsibility and work with minimal supervision
How to Apply
To apply login to www.verde-edge.com vacancy portal
Salary budget Ksh 25K-30K
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted—deadline for application 20th July 2022.