- Job Type Contract
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
The job holder will be reporting to the Director Corporation Secretary and Legal Affairs and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Directorate.
- Advert -
Contract Period: Six (6) Months Fixed Term Contract
- Advert -
The key responsibilities for the position:
- Provide planning and logistical support to the directorate;
- Undertake administrative and support duties including mailing, scanning, and copying to all the functions within the directorate;
- Prepare and format documents including correspondence, schedules, reports, drafts, memos, and emails;
- Document management including referencing, filing, and maintaining document movement registers among others;
- Provide administrative support to the directorate meetings, maintaining departmental leave and working schedules, and scheduling appointments among others;
- Ensure cleanliness of the directorate offices is maintained and liaising with ICT to ensure all the directorate office equipment are serviceable;
- Requisition office supplies from the stores, allocating as appropriate, and maintaining records;
- Reporting on serviceability of directorate facilities, equipment, fixtures, and fittings;
- Answer calls on behalf of the director, as well as responding to other inquiries and coordinating internal and external communication in the directorate;
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for the director;
- Implement Quality Management System standards and continuously identify and managing risks and
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Office Administration, Business Management, or business-related degree.
- Must be computer literate.
- A minimum of one year of relevant experience will be an added advantage.
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Competencies
- Advert -
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Display honesty, transparency, and integrity in all dealings;
- Must be detail oriented and a team player and
- Ability to be flexible and embrace change.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?