- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldHospitality / Hotel / Restaurant
Overall Purpose of the Job
- Advert -
The main responsibility of the Guest Room Attendant (GRA)is to clean and service guest rooms and public areas to ensure a pleasant guest / user experience.
- Advert -
- Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Clean and service assigned guestrooms or public areas according to established housekeeping standards and procedures including dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms and changing of guest room linen.
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping.
- Daily sign in and sign out of guest room master keys from the manager’s office.
- Update and share room status reports with the reception.
- Self-check allocated workspaces to ensure set housekeeping standards are met.
- Report, properly tag and record all lost and found articles.
- Set-up meeting rooms for workshops and other events as per user requirements.
- Promptly report any repair and maintenance issues that may arise in area of work.
- Perform other duties as assigned may be assigned by the Guest House Manager.
- O level certificate and certificate in housekeeping operations.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience as a Guest Room Attendant (GRA) in a similar standard establishment
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to icipe – African Insect Science for Food and Health on recruit.icipe.org to apply