- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 2 years
- Location Mombasa
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
What you would be expected to do
- Receive, store and issue stocks in the shops via the POS system, Angaza and any other system as advised. Single point of contact for all inventory allocated to the area headquarters
- Customer Service: Answer and offer appropriate guidance to all customers (existing, walk-in and prospective customers), ensuring they receive best in class assistance
Reporting: Prepare and submit regular and ad hoc reports on
- Stock holding – weekly
- Store management – System failures, Alarm performance, repairs, security issues etc
- Customer service – Customer complaints, warranty claims, 1st Screening reports etc.
- Products availability in the field
- Safeguard company assets to avoid losses and damage and ensure risk aversion in running the shop facilities.
- Ensure the shop is presentable always – valid trading licenses, shop cleanliness, floor arrangement, product handling, OSHA audit certificates etc.
- Track and update the headquarters on any changes in regulation that affect the store operations
Sales Operations Assistance:
- Provide maximum assistance to the sales team in stock management, sales generation, and maintaining best-in-class relationships with energy officers and team leaders in the AHQ.
Budgeting and Cost Tracking:
- Ensure all shop expenses are tracked and reported as directed.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time
You might be a strong candidate if you
- Hold a Degree/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Possess at least two years of experience in a similar role – preferably in a customer-facing and stock management role.
- Can clearly and straight to the point communicate fluently in both written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Have strong computer skills – MS Excel skill is mandatory.
- Have experience in the use of technology – smartphone and web-based applications.
- Possess a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Can demonstrate sound judgment and excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills.
What We Offer
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing an innovative, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet) on sunking.com to apply