We are looking for a software engineering individual contributor who is passionate about building modern engineering systems and processes that drives engineering productivity and velocity in digital enterprise. As a Software Engineer in the Engineering Fundamentals team, you will have the opportunity to be at the centre of key disruptive transformations and influence our industry’s Digital Transformation.
We are focused on solving the industry’s most interesting challenges in developing software at scale without sacrificing stability, quality, velocity, or code health.
Work in a team of software engineers responsible for all stages of the development cycle including early ideation, design, implementation, scaling solutions that are stable and healthy in our production environment
Instil best practices for software development and documentation ensuring designs meet requirements as well as adhering to all the privacy and compliance guidelines in handling critical user data
Collaborate with other engineers to build demos and apps to promote contribution of new ideas
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science (or related fields like Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics)
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and optimization of the same
- 2+ years of software development experience with backend services
- 3+ years hands-on experience in any object-oriented programming languages such as C/C++. C#, Java or Python
- Strong communication and interpersonal communication/collaboration skills
- Passion for learning and ramping up of new technologies and code bases
- Data driven decision making
How To ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Microsoft on careers.microsoft.com to apply