Social Media Representative Job, Latest Communication Jobs In Kenya,
- Advert -
About the Role:
- Advert -
- We are looking for a qualified Social Media Representative to join our team. If you are a customer care professional with experience in digital customer care, we would like to meet you.
- Our ideal candidate has oral and excellent written communication skills, and is willing to develop engaging content to solve our customer solutions.
- You should be a ‘people person’ with the ability to moderate online conversations with our digital community.
- Ultimately, act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all country-level customer care issues on digital platforms.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor and attend to queries, concerns and comments posted on the company’s social media platforms.
- Work with in-cross functional teams to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Daily review of social media posts for accuracy and ensuring inappropriate content is appropriately escalated and resolved.
- Generate weekly reports on feedback, outstanding queries and support provided.
- Facilitate brand consistency on a digital platform, through the stipulated response tree.
- Liaise with multifunctional departments to stay updated on product and features development.
- Build relationships with existing customers, potential customers, and industry professionals.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in social media management, marketing, or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a social media representative or a similar role.
- A year of customer service experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent knowledge of social media best practices.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of social media platforms, such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google+.
- Working knowledge of social media tools, such as Hootsuite, Meta Business Suite, and Google Analytics.
- Solid customer service skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
How to Apply