We are pleased to announce the vacancy for Senior Officer – M-PESA Product Development within Financial Services. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to Senior Manager -M-PESA Product Development, the position holder will be responsible for delivery of Financial Services products in line with the divisional road maps and ensuring that the delivered products and services are aligned to organizational objectives and strategic goals.
- End to end delivery of planned roadmap items
- Enhancement of existing products to meet desired business value and adapt to changing environments
- Manage Solution vendors and Business Partnerships involved in actualizing product roadmaps
- Leverage on new technologies to deliver cutting edge products and services.
- Support key partners through API integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical Field (Preferably IT/Computer Science/Telecommunications / Electrical & Electronics Engineering)
- Project Management Certified – PMP / PMI / Prince 2 or equivalent
- Software Quality Assurance and testing skills and experience
- Work experience in a technical field to Line Management or senior developer level.
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously; from start to finish; of a 3 – 12month duration; which have impact across a company, on customers and the revenue generation capability of the organization;
- Good understanding of financial principles, understands financial ratios, can interpret standard financial statements
- Good understanding of the Kenyan market, subscriber preferences and subscriber trends
- Attention to detail with good organizational, planning, report writing and presentation skills.
- Proactive, confident, energetic with the ability to work under pressure, to tight schedules/deadlines and monitor and follow up on all actions taken.
- A highly motivated person with a positive attitude towards work, innovative, creative, results oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- A proven team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- IT Business Analysis skills
How to Apply