Flexi Personnel is in the process of recruiting for a Senior Human Resource Officer to join our team.
The position is responsible for providing end to end support to outsourced accounts. The position is in addition responsible for coordinating recruitment for outsourced accounts, managing time and attendance, H/R consultancy, and any other HR related issues
- Responsible for managing HR related matters for employees that have been outsourced to various organizations and being their HR contact on all matters starting from recruitment, giving offers, issuing employment contracts, onboarding, engagement to exit.
- Recruitment – Source for employees with the right skills, short list, organize for the interview sessions and finally Ensure all hired outsourced staff have all relevant documents before on boarding
- Onboarding – Responsible for developing/guiding staff orientations
- Ensure all the employee documents collected during onboarding are properly filed
- Responsible for developing/guiding formalization, renewal, and termination of employee contracts for all outsourced accounts while ensuring legal compliance
- Responsible for developing/guiding updating and maintenance of employee records
- Responsible for developing/guiding the Organization of staff training sessions, workshops, and activities in line with identified needs for outsourced accounts
- Performance Management – Responsible for guiding the performance management process and providing basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles
- Ensure full compliance on all outsourced accounts in relation to health and
- Responsible for PPE inventory management for all outsourced staff
- Responsible for WIBA management application and renewal for all outsourced employees
- Responsible for coordinating and organizing medical cover for assigned outsourced employees.
- Responsible for keeping an updated inventory of assigned outsourced accounts operations tools
- Responsible for managing timely payroll processing ensuring all statutory/ voluntary deductions have been deducted and signing off payroll for assigned outsourced accounts
- Responsible for providing start and end dates and accrued leave analysis for assigned outsourced accounts
- Responsible for maintaining outsourced staff discipline/ conflict resolution
- Responsible for managing leave of absence for assigned outsourced accounts
Payroll processing in-put
- Responsible for ensuring that all payroll in-puts are submitted as per company policy every month in liaison with your supervisor and the accountant in charge
- Maintain spreadsheets file for each salary disbursement/payments for all the temporary workers daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Maintain a master roll for all temporary employees detailing monthly salaries and statutory deductions as required by law
- Degree/ Diploma in a Human Resource Management.
- A registered member of IHRM.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in HR.
- Experience in Manufacturing or factory set up is a MUST
- Experience working with Unions is a MUST
- Fully conversant with Labour laws
- Proficient with MS Office tools
- Confident and eloquent with good leadership and negotiation skills
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com by 5th November 2021. Indicating Senior HRO as the email subject.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for jobs placement.