Senior Finance Analyst Job, Latest Finance Jobs In Kenya,
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Documenting the accounting process to capture the SPVs business model.
- Maintain accurate and up to date intercompany balance schedules between the entities in the group.
- Daily, weekly and monthly general ledger vouching to ensure accuracy and completeness of accounting records.
- Ensure subsidiary books are reconciled at all times (trade receivables, trade payables and inventory).
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc financial reports and analysis to support business decision making.
- Prepare schedules for all accounts in the general ledger for entities under management.
- Ensure book keeping is accurate and postings are done in the system based on approved source documents and as per accounting policy.
- Responsible for monthly and annual financial reporting and provide analysis for the management accounts for board reporting.
- Responsible for tax and other regulatory compliance as per requirements. These includes PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA, VAT and WHT.
- Continuously identify areas of policy and operational improvement in the firm, to enhance business performance.
- Lead, train and assist members within a team environment.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- CPA (K) and/or ACCA and Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related degree.
- KCSE B+ and above.
- Three (3) years working experience in a Finance environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills and deadlines conscious with minimum supervision.
- Ability to easily adapt to dynamic, complex and rapidly changing finance and business environment.
- Ability to learn, train and work in a team environment.
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
How to Apply