Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services. By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers, or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time. We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Position: Sales Team Leader
Reporting to: Field sales Manager
We are looking for highly dedicated individuals to work as Sales Team Leader. The successful candidates will be responsible for coordinating the sales team, managing performance and revenue growth.
- Route Planning- Route mapping, allocation and monitoring. He/she will also be responsible for route and market expansion, both product wise and region wise
- Team Performance- Take ownership of the allocated Route targets and zonal team performance.
- Develop and Grow the team portfolio- Responsible for helping the teams develop and grow their portfolios and maximize selling opportunities
- Communication- Act as main point of contact in the allocated zone and tasked with relaying any relevant information to the team , including Targets and expectations
- Team coaching – Coaching the team on sales strategies and how to handle, acquire and retain customers. He/she will ensure that he/she grows the sales skills of the team
- Shop Coverage- will be measured on the Target number of unique shops visited
- Revenue- will be measured on the revenue target given for the allocated zone in a month
- Product mix- will be measured based on the Target of each product given in the basket, the team lead target will be a sum total of the reps targets.
- Should have completed Form Four.
- Should be fluent in Swahili and English
- Sales background with supervisory and team lead as an added advantage
- All will be under a three month probation
How to Apply