Title: Sales Manager
Industry: Healthcare (Medical Equipment & Services)
Reports to: Sales Director
Direct Reports: Sales Supervisors & Sales Representatives
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Number of Positions: 1
Salary: Very Competitive
Job Purpose: Our client is an international and award-winning healthcare device and service provider. They seek to hire a sales-driven and target-oriented manager who will develop the company’s sales force in achieving targets and goals, must have excellent product knowledge, proficient in preparing and delivering reports and should be able to coordinate with different department heads & liaise with potential/existing clients.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- As a Sales Leader, the main and sole responsible in the achievement of Sales Target
Generate sales for the major account and major deals
- Plan, organize, direct and control the sales force to meet these objectives within a time frame.
- Responsible in relaying administrative SOPs to sales force, e.g., orders, request for evaluation, request for supplies.
- Sales and Logistics Coordination
- Constant coordination with all department heads to ensure the harmonious working environment.
- Reporting to Director in a regular basis of the achievement weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearend business review.
- At the beginning of each month, counsel with each salesperson to establish realistic sales objectives for the month and action plan. Use these to help your salespeople maximize their potential.
- Review the performance of salespeople, closing deals, double visits and to motivate and stimulate them to even greater achievements.
- Coaching sales people through field double visits.
- Develop sales forces Recruiting / hiring as per the approval by management and main person to give training to salespeople.
- Responsible in supervising big tenders and constant coordination with sales force.
- Liaise with Government Accounts & Projects.
- Keep track records for quotes and tenders’ participation
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 5 years of experience as Medical Equipment Manager
- Must have a solid medical background and managerial sales experience for a hospital, laboratory or any related healthcare facilities
Competencies & Interpersonal Skills
- Experience selling across various African countries is an added advantage
- Must have a valid Driving license (Personal Car Preferred).
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Expatriates encouraged to apply
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Friday 8th July 2022.
Indicate email subject as Sales Manager – Medical Equipment.