Title: Sales Executive – Cash Management,
Gross Salary: Kshs 80k – 100k,
Our client in the Office Automation industry is seeking to hire a Sales Executive who will be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the assigned market area/segment and work towards the achievement of growth and profitability of the product and or services within the assigned market area/segment.
- Works on and actively sets out to achieve the agreed set financial and non-financial targets from the assigned clients.
- Handles an agreed set of market, clients/accounts as advised, determined, and discussed and agreed by/with the Sales Manager.
- Develop, map, and document the contacts, and the status of activities in the designated accounts and ensure complete coverage in the assigned accounts and market area/segment.
- Develop and maintain user-level & mid-user level contacts.
- Identifies and documents prospects and leads generated in the assigned accounts.
- Qualify the prospects/leads and where necessary liaise with the Sales Manager on the same.
- Identifying optimum solutions and where necessary in liaison with the Sales Manager and/or Sales Lead.
- Prepare proposals and presentations as per the organizational standards and client requirements.
- Negotiate and finalize deals as per the organizational guidelines.
- Ensure accurate preparation of the SOF on receipt of the LPO in instances where clarity is required
- Ensure timely collection of any pending payment in liaison with the credit control team.
- Work closely with the Sales manager, Sales Lead, and team members to ensure timely and accurate delivery of the equipment/services/consumables.
- Present daily reports to the SM on his/her activity and populate/update the funnel report.
- Any other duties & responsibilities that are lawfully assigned to you by the supervisor from time to time.
- Maintains key liaison with key stakeholders within the company in relation to sales support matters.
- Establishes and maintains business relationships with all clients in the market area to foster sales, and ensure client satisfaction and value addition.
- Interacts and cooperates with all within the vertical and across the organization.
- Diploma in Sales & Marketing or Business Management. An extra IT-related field qualification and a degree are an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience in a printing/branding company.
- Experience in Office Automation or Enterprise Software/Hardware Solutions in small and/or large complex organizations would be preferred.
- Experience in end customer relationship management.
- Proven salesmanship.
- Key certifications in the area of business in terms of Product and or service.
- Strong understanding of the customer as well as market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong understanding of customer impact metrics & solutions.
- Proven interpersonal and team coordination skills.
- Proven proficiency in MS-Office.
- Data Analytical skills.