Sales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
- Advert -
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advert -
- Source for new guarding and electronic systems clients as per the monthly targets.
- Source for extra business from existing clients as per the monthly targets.
- Conduct security surveys for new and existing clients and prepare and deliver the survey reports within the stipulated timeframe to the client.
- Prepare appropriate quotations and deliver them to the clients within the stipulated timeframe.
- Follow up on all quotations and give and submit weekly reports.
- Communicate to concerned departments about confirmed/ongoing jobs within a reasonable timeframe.
- Analyse business proposal responses and prepare weekly reports.
- Ensure that service contracts are signed before the commencement of the service.
- Collection of all relevant fees from the client as per the contract terms.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Carry out regular visits to clients to monitor Customer Satisfaction.
- Undertake customer opinion surveys with respect to sales.
- Organize sales exhibitions and promotions.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- A university degree in Sales and marketing or business studies is preferred
- Must have (3) years of continuous work experience in the relevant field.
- Presentable with good communication skills.
- Able to persuade and close sales.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend Information.
- Self-Motivated and experienced in developing pipelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus good working knowledge.
- Microsoft Office Suite competence is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 20th April 2023. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.