- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Diploma
- Experience 3 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Advert -
The jobholder will be responsible for execution of sales and marketing strategies for the business in accordance with set objectives with a focus on top-line growth, bottom-line management and increasing market share and profitability.
- Advert -
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the achievement of allocated annual and monthly sales targets by proactively and rigorously engaging in sales & marketing activities and reaching out to prospective clients
- Sale products by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects; while maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, useful information, and guidance; researching and recommending on new opportunities.
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services and other forms of media.
- Be creative in identifying various forums that client sourcing and generation will be effective
- Identify target markets and analyze current market trends, customers’ needs and preference as well as competition information and offers
- Coordinate the closing of property deals to ensure vital documents are signed and payment received
- Keep abreast with developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to clients
- Carry out site visits to showcase the products to the clients and guide clients on selection as per their preference as you demonstrate the benefits of projects.
- Participate and promote sales of products through site visits, expos, exhibitions and other forums available
- Develop customer retention strategies through developing of the existing customer base, continuous relationship building and customer satisfaction initiatives
- At least diploma in Sales &Marketing or relevant field.
- Successful track record of target achievement
- Bold personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Seasoned with at least 3 years’ experience at a similar position.
- Experience in real estate sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is a must.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.