The Sales Coordinator is in charge of the office organisation. Assists in all administrative matters related to the Sales & Marketing department.
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Support the Director of Sales , Director of Sales & Marketing and the Sales Managers in their day to day activities and to assist them in achieving their personal and team objectives.
- Determine and implement the procedures and standards of an effective filing system.
- Provide adequate supplies of stationary and ensures that the following forms are used and kept updated at all times.
- Maintain and update inventory: control of all gifts and giveaways.
- Maintain an up-to-date operating manual of the department, incl. policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Compile monthly reports to be completed by 5th of each month.
- Compile statistics.
- Assist with the co-ordination of direct mail campaigns on behalf of sales and marketing, labeling, data collection and distribution of mail items.
- Ensure the efficient liaison between the sales office and other sales offices in sister hotels, including the distribution of our sales correspondence and collateral to other hotels.
- Annual contracting administration for corporate and leisure business.
- Ensure that store requisitions are submitted monthly.
- Ensure ordering of business cards.
- Ensure sensible and effective use of the telephone – all incoming calls promptly answered in an agreed manner.
- Ensure that calls are screened and dealt with in an appropriate way.
- All enquiries to be dealt with within 24 hours.
- Assist telesales research of existing/new clients within guidelines of Director of Sales / Director of Sales & Marketing.
- Sort all incoming mail for the attention of the Director of Sales and Marketing and Sales Department.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality of information passing though the office.
- Record minutes of all meetings conducted by the Director of Sales and Marketing and any others as when directed by the Sales and Marketing team from time to time.
- Maintain the highest standards of professional, ethics, and attitude toward all hotel guests, clients, and colleagues.
- Coordinate and assist in organising sales trips.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the employee handbook and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety.
- Ensure that all potential and real hazards are reported and rectified immediately.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the hotel’s employee rules & regulations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned to them by management.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working in a luxury hotel
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Sales and Marketing.
- Experience in a similar role and proven track record may be considered in lieu of specialized education.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, (Excel/PowerPoint/Word)
- Knowledge in using Opera.
- Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach always.
- Strong people leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent speech skill; Knowledge of the English language is mandatory.
- Sound, checkable previous employment references.
- Strong leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to a constantly changing market with a revenue positive effect.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.
- Positive winning attitude, adaptable and ready to take on new challenges.
How to Apply