Insurance Sales Agent Open Position.
Posting Area: Nairobi – Kenya.
APA APOLLO GROUP, one of the leading insurance and financial services companies in East Africa, with their headquarters in Nairobi and a network of branches spread across Kenya, is seeking to recruit an Insurance Sales Agent to work under the GENERAL AND MEDICAL INSURANCE department in our Central Business District Office, Nairobi.
Insurance Sales Agent Position Key roles:
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Develop business segments as per company strategy with compliance.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with intermediaries and existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
- Must be a Kenyan citizen.
- Must have a KCSE certificate & KRA PIN number.
- A Diploma and above from a recognized Tertiary institution.
- Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage, and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
How to apply.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their C.V and application letter by Sunday 31st October 2021 to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Clearly indicate on the email subject line ‘Insurance Sales Agent Position – Nairobi CBD Branch’.