Our client is a well-established manufacturer of dairy products. They seek to hire an experienced Sales Administrator Key Accounts who will be tasked with implementing the sales strategy within the assigned accounts and grow the market through new accounts acquisition in line with the company’s overall business strategy.
- Ensure successful product listing with key accounts
- Undertake customer visits via a predetermined itinerary, ensuring positive one-on-one relationships with key personnel, top to bottom, to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Managing stocks always, product performance to meet customers’ expectations and on-time re-ordering.
- Share weekly reports and action log with Sales and Marketing Manager.
- To work with the Finance department to ensure all customers’ accounts are fully reconciled with appropriate credit limits and all statements are distributed on time all the time.
- To work with the invoicing and dispatch teams simultaneously, establishing stock availability to meet daily orders, on-time delivery of orders and arrange alternatives such assisting in making urgent customer deliveries if necessary.
- To conduct continuous competitor product and pricing surveys within the territory.
- Ensure a thorough understanding of the company’s products, policies and procedures to ensure a consistent delivery of sales to all customers.
- Accompany, coach and mentor the key accounts team