JOB TITLE : SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
INDUSTRY: CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS
SALARY RANGE: Kshs-80,000.00 -120,000.00
JOB LOCATION: NAIROBI
Our client, in the construction –roofing materials industry, is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the vacancy of Sales Account Manager. The ideal candidate should have good experience and previously worked with Decra & Trusses Brands. The Sales Account Manager will be responsible for managing sales through the sales team, identifying and managing customer accounts, developing building solutions as per the customer requirements. Develop relationships with the influencer community of Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Structural Engineers, Contracting Community and Key End-users.
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on clientele database
- Introduce fundi trainings, seminars, commissions and marketing strategies
- Attend contractor conferences, realign with NCA for seminars and register us as sponsor for architects board of Kenya and attend their meetings
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, home expos, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Collect feedback and push slow brands as well as visit hardware for sales targets
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions; responding to client requests for proposals.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow customer portfolio.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining database of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients; closing sales and working with client through closing process.
- Maintaining a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short and long-term business development plans
- Identify and place each brand as appropriate at all Head Office and Branch displays, so that the customers are able to distinguish its brands from competing brands
- Assist the department (and in addition the Marketing Department) to calculate and fix a budget for branding and marketing activities on annual basis.
- Monitoring customer feedback and escalating complaints
- Maintaining a positive image of the brand at all times.
- Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or any other business related field
- At least 2 years’ experience from similar industries that deal with roofing products (decra, trusses etc.) and with a bias to Brand strategy management
- Ability to work in a goal-driven environment and perform all tasks within the defined timelines
- Must be a person of high integrity, energetic, professional and purpose-driven.
- Must be adaptive, creative and have an eye to detail
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.