- Review patients’ history and perform the respective therapies.
- Investigate patients’, sensory-motor behaviour and physical condition, identify patients’ main problems and develop a treatment plan in consultation with other health professionals.
- Confirm questionable and notifiable conditions and report them to the medical officer in charge.
- Perform rehabilitation processes on patients.
- Participate in the decision of patients’ referral for further management and handle referrals from subordinate Health Facilities.
- Ensure proper monitoring of patients follow-ups.
- Offer psychological support to ailing or disabled patients and relatives.
- Evaluate progress of patients, modify treatment where necessary and cessation of treatment once goals have been achieved.
- Assist patients who have strained muscles or limbs to do proper exercises to fully regain their health and teaching these exercises to the patients for faster and successful recovery.
- Participate in training of community extension workers e.g CHWs and new staffs etc and monitoring/supervising their activities in effort to improve community health.
- Using relevant information and individual judgement to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations or standards.
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Registration with Physiotherapy Council of Kenya
How To Apply
Submit your CV, copies of relevant documents and Application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use the title of the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date : 10 January. 2022