Registered Nurse Job, Nursing Kenyan Jobs,
REGISTERED NURSE I (ICU) JOB GROUP ‘K’- 10 POSTS
An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer. Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:
- Deliver professional health services including provision of Critical Care Nursing Services which adheres to the facilities’ policies and procedures;
- Ensure operational readiness of Critical Care Nursing Services, equipment, instrument, and professional equipment
- Orient other nurses with the layout of the Critical Care department and provide guidance on the duties activated in an
- Assist with orientation for incoming personnel
- Ensure the highest standards of clinical governance in the provision of Critical Care Nursing
- Conduct a check of the controlled
- Operate within the context of the facility’s Mass Casualty Incident Plan in the designated role, or in other roles as directed by the Project Manager or designee
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a critical/ intensive care nurse
- Diploma in Nursing, or its equivalent
- Current registration as a Registered
- Postgraduate qualification in Critical/Intensive Care
- Valid practicing license
- Following care plans
- General medicine
- Intensive care unit (ICU) operations, cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Infection control
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can also be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before the close of business on 5TH AUGUST 2021
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities, and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.