Gross Salary: 50 – 55k plus commissions,
Our client is a well-established distributorship of FMCG products based in Nairobi. The company mainly distributes diapers, energy drinks and wipes. They seek to hire Sales Representatives who will be tasked with increasing sales and brand visibility in Nyanza regions. They will be handling Key Accounts/Modern Trade, HoReCa and General Trade.
- Achieve an increase in the number of accounts and brand visibility of company products
- Collect orders from the various supermarkets and distributors
- Monitor sales in the market to ensure targets and objectives are met
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short-term
- Ensure Route to Market & Territory Management optimization
- Development of strong relationships with wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
- Ensure cash collection as per agreed terms with customers (work and communicate closely with the Finance department)
- Maintain accurate records of all accounts’ sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Prepare regular reports and analysis on sales.
- Route to market (RTM) planning
- Supervise and support merchandizers and foot soldiers to ensure sales targets are met.