Kitui County Public Service Board (CPSB) is a body corporate established under Section 57 of the County Governments Act, 2012 pursuant to Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010. Section 59 of the County Governments Act 2012 outlines the functions of the CPSB among them being “appoint persons to hold or act in offices of the County public service including in the Boards of cities and urban areas within the County and to confirm appointments”. Sections 45(1)(a) of the County Governments Act, 2012 further mandates the CPSB to competitively source and recommend qualified and experienced persons for nomination and appointment as County Chief Officers by the Governor.
Pursuant to the above constitutional and legal provisions, Kitui CPSB invites applications from qualified persons to be considered for the positions outlined below:
RADIOGRAPHER III, JOB GROUP ‘CPSB 11’ (H) FOUR (4) POSTS
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C (plain) with grade C (plain) in English/Kiswahili, Biology/Biological Sciences or Physics/Physical Sciences and C- (Minus) in Mathematics;
- Diploma in any of the following: Diagnostic Radiography/Medical Imaging Sciences, Ultrasound, Computerized Tomography, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Mammography, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy and Digital Medical imaging equipment or its equivalent from a recognized Institution; and
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution
- Providing radiographic services to the patients;
- Processing, verifying and maintaining information relating to patients; and
- Ordering and maintaining records of radiographic and photographic supplies
Salary Scale: The salary, allowances and other benefits attached to the above positions will be as determined by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to apply:
Each application should be accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae, copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, National Identity Card or Passport, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents. Applicants for Chief Officers’ position should indicate the County Department of interest.
Applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the position applied for clearly marked on the left side and either hand delivered to the reception desk at the Kitui CPSB offices on Prisons Road, Kitui Town or posted to the following address:
The Board Secretary,
Kitui County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 33-90200, Kitui.
Important information to all applicants
- Applications should reach the Secretary, County Public Service Board on or before WEDNESDAY, 4th AUGUST, 2021;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted;
- Shortlisted candidates MUST meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on leadership and integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Credit Reference Bureau
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation
The County Government of Kitui is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge commission for its recruitment services. Qualified Women, persons living with disability and those from minority and Marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.