- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years
- Job FieldICT / Computer
The Quality Assurance Analyst will perform quality reviews on business requirements, developing standardized testing methods and strategies, leading execution of functional and non-functional tests and implementing quality testing and reporting processes to track and ensure adherence to quality software development process and products.
- Advert -
This role reports to Senior Manager, IT Quality Assurance.
- Advert -
- Champion and coordinate business requirements reviews across functional teams and ensures that the business requirements are complete, precise, and testable.
- Works with project team to define and create overall project test strategy/test plan, plan test schedules or strategies and Identifies test resources, estimates test effort in accordance with project scope or delivery dates and ensures that the test strategy is achieved.
- Develop, document, and maintain manual and automated functional testcases, non-functional test cases, test scripts and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Works collaboratively with the business units and project teams to execute and validate test cases based upon business requirements and ensures that the test cases are traceable to the requirements.
- In collaboration with GEA and other critical stakeholders, tune the SQA processes, adopt tools and define re-usable templates in-line with the adoption and maturity of the SQA Framework.
- Define test process including required test activities and deliverables, conduct Test Readiness Assessment, establish test beds, and ensure that test beds are available for all planned white box and black box testing activities.
- Engages, champions, and collaborates with technical teams / personnel in non-functional testing including integration, regression, load, performance, security, and usability testing.
- Prepare, share, and review test results periodically, report any defects, bugs, errors, configuration issues, and interoperability flaws and develop test acceptance reports for projects and software changes.
- Works with business units to perform post deployment sanity and regression tests and post-implementation review within defined period to confirm that the deployed solution works as per the business requirements.
- Participates in formulation and Implementation of Software process improvement policies and strategies for IT division.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Advert -
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or a related field of study.
- Project management and Quality Assurance certifications will be added advantage.
- 2 years Software Quality Assurance and IT Projects.
To be considered your application must be received by Thursday 30th March 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to KCB Bank Kenya on ke.kcbgroup.com to apply