Spearhead the development of a long term strategy and structure for Start a library Edtech program and ensure stakeholder buy-in. Conceptualize and develop strategic plans for the successful implementation of profitable business models including targets, timelines for delivery and measures of success. The role combines strategic thinking, fundraising, operational leadership, training, skill development and day to day support for the Sales team.
- Project Management.
- Develop framework for the SAL App.
- Articulate the specific need or challenge the App is trying to address so as to determine if the piloted App meets that need.
- Evaluate various products based on factors like existing research and pilot scope, so as to choose a product that matches the need
- Create specific goals to ensure a shared vision, identify data that will be used to determine success, and create shared expectations.
- Ensure teachers are provided training, technology support, and instructional coaching to enable a strong implementation of the App.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data through Assessments, surveys, interviews and more to determine whether the pilot goals are met.
- Analyse data to evaluate if the App met goals set out
- Work with the edtech developers and providers to understand and negotiate the total cost of implementing the tool. Remember to consider ongoing costs.
- Share results with participants’ in order to foster transparency, build trust, and to support other schools and districts in their decision making.
- On-board potential donors to sign-up their sponsored schools to take part in the pilot.
- Sign-up schools (both public and private) to take part in the app piloting phase.
- Business Development
- Develop the pricing models for the App in consideration of how many units (Partners, schools, students, etc.) will be purchased
- Develop budgets for the pilot phase
- Map out Key Stakeholders that will need to weigh in to give the organization confidence to move forward? How and when will they be involved in the process?
- Start date – When do they expect to have the product in the hands of end-users and what training schedule will need to be in place to ensure this timeline is achieved?
- Ensure Storymoja staff are provided training, technology support, and instructional coaching to enable a strong implementation of CRM.
- Develop the CRM system manuals and reporting templates.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, project management or related field.
- A minimum of proven 5 years of experience in business /data analysis or project management with at least 2 years managing a project in Education Technology (Edtech).
- Have a background in IT, preferably programming.
- Proven track record of leading successful edtech projects from inception.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent writing, analytic, presentation and communication skills
- Must have sharp public speaking skills and be able to deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
- Must be attentive to detail and good at follow up.
What We Offer
- A competitive salary package
- Comprehensive health insurance – Inpatient / Outpatient / Dental / Optical
- Flexible vacation
- Office lunch
- Don’t Keep Share
How To Apply
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending in:
- A cover letter
- A CV with 3 referees
- Current and expected salary and benefits
- A one pager detailing your experience managing a similar project and explain how your experience relates to the position you are applying for.
Application deadline: COB August 5, 2021.