- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial , Project Management
Reporting to the Chief Pharmacist, the successful candidate will provide administrative and clerical support for the project. S/he will assist in all project activities, documentation follow up, maintenance of updated project records, organize and prepare reports for stakeholder discussion to ensure efficient and effective accomplishment of all the administrative tasks in for the assigned project.
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Provide front desk customer service to public and AKU staff and ensure inquiries in relation to the project and are addressed expeditiously.
- Receive and relay messages to relevant staff members/ external callers. Provide information to callers.
- Perform standard administrative tasks e.g. filing, photocopying, intra-departmental communication and handling routine correspondences.
- Participate in departmental meetings including preparing and distributing minutes and consequent follow up action items. other documentation for meetings and workshops.
- Maintain a filing system of records and retrieving information as and when required
- Schedule venues for meetings and workshops
- Coordinate project activities that require internal and external communications
- Coordinate and arrange travel faculty, staff and visitors
- Maintaining the bulletin board to ensure update of current information
- Providing periodic reports as and when required.
- Ensure any Adverse event on Immunization is reported immediately using the PPB/ MoH documentation and within 24 hours
- Ensure daily tally and documentation in project tools for vaccine usage and vaccination numbers as per target
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized institution
- At least 2 years work experience working as an assistant to a manager
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computing skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office package
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?