Procurement Officer Job, Latest Procurement Jobs In Kenya 2023,
- Advert -
- Advert -
The incumbent will be responsible in implementing and maintaining cost effective procurement requirements for the Kenya Airways Group of companies to achieve a safe, sustainable and reliable Supply Chain and increase shareholder value and organizations profit.
- Ensure100% compliance on e-sourcing tool to execute sourcing activities.
- Manage end to end procure to pay process.
- Review PDI and confirm need before processing the PO. Align with user on need andbudgetary allocation/availability.
- Process PO within approved TAT 12 hours for stock items, 72 hours for non-stock item toensure 100% delivery to the business.
- Expedition released orders as per delivery schedule. Ensure supplier adheres toquality, compliance and invoice accuracy.
- Analyses supplier performance and use discretion to decide which supplier delivers bestvalue to fulfil user needs.
- Participates in supplier engagement and development work in achieving delivery of consistentQuality within specifications.
- Maintain Supplier Procurement trends to offer visibility of volume/value growthposition.
- Manage project financials ensuring value for external relationships and drivingefficiencies in every approach.
- Adhere to KQ Procurement buying policies & procedures in all sourcing undertaking.
- Perform periodic spend analysis and market research.
- Lead upkeep of Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) at approved locations.
- Implement procurement processes to ensure efficiency, cost savings and best practices.
- Develop detailed sourcing and category plans to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
- 100%system usage on all sourcing activities.
- Drive supply optimization and harmonization initiatives.
- Supplier engagement, relationship management and KPI Accountability.
- Prepare reports on supplier performance to ensure timely deliveries and qualityassurance.
- Organize and facilitate periodic meetings with key stakeholders to review supplierperformance & strategies to improve the same.
- Enable and exploit supplier innovation to deliver competitive advantage and cost reduction.
- Manage day to day relationship with the supplier.
- Evaluation of supplier performance against specified performance indicators and SLA’s toensure adherence to key contract milestones.
- Provide monthly reports on procurement KPI’s against internal user targets to ensure alignment.
- Provide supplier performance reports for monitoring and evaluation.
- Identify items for disposal within each category to ensuring compliance to the companydisposal policy.
- Deliver savings through ensuring pricing on PO matches the contracted rates to supportthe business financial objectives.
- Ensure all sourcing is within allocated budget allocations.
- Advert -
- Degree in Business or any relevant area from a reputable Institution.
- Graduate Diploma in Supplies Management or equivalent from recognized institution.
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience in the Department.
- Must have Great communication skills.
- Sound Negotiation & Analytical skills.
- Good Knowledge of tender procedures.
- Critical and proactive thinking.
- Good understanding of INCO TERMS and grasp of Supply Chain.
- Familiar with Supply chain software to help procurement record transactions, manage supplier information.
- Familiar with Inventory management systems to understand impact of inventory tracking and ordering processes and. with various software used to manage inventory.
- Adept at using Microsoft Office applications – from Microsoft Word, used to create correspondence and reports, to Excel, used for producing spreadsheets on supply costs and comparisons.
- Good track record of Integrity and ability to commit to driving compliance and accepting responsibilities of New SC values.
How to Apply