- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
The role holder is responsible for strategizing to find cost-effective deals and suppliers and managing Sanku-PHC KE Ltd.’s purchasing of products and services. S/he is also responsible for cutting procurement expenses ensuring quality control and adhering to the Sanku-PHC KE Ltd.’s policies and procedures also plays a key role in the Tendering processes and other procurement and evaluation processes:-
- Advert -
- Develop, implement, and maintain a procurement management framework to support the strategic direction of Sanku-PHC KE Ltd whilst ensuring it is operating in accordance with the Kenya laws and Sanku policies.
- Provide high level advice and services to Senior Management and the rest of the staff in relation to procurement and supply contracting activities.
- Oversee significant procurement projects by taking responsibility for significant purchase plans, tender development, tender management, evaluation advice, contract negotiations and drafting, development of contract management frameworks and assistance with contract dispute mediation.
- Develop and continually strengthen relationships with internal and external key clients/stakeholders.
- Monitor marketplace changes and other contemporary issues as they relate to procurement to keep abreast of developments that will affect the significant purchases.
- Develop Sanku-PHC KE Ltd procurement plan and assist in delivery of associated strategies.
- Develop procurement systems, procedures and guidelines for the procurement entity and advise on the administration of all contractual arrangements and amendments to enable timely forward transition to departments and users.
- Manage Tender process, analyse information, negotiate, and make recommendations to the Management regarding the awarding of tenders and contracts.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified?