About the job
- Advert -
The Human Resources Executive Assistant will responsible for a variety of duties and responsibilities and will be required to:
- Advert -
- Spend 50% of their time in providing vital support to the organization’s talent goals and human resources (HR) functions i.e recruiting, team development, organisation culture, and employee happiness.
- Spend 50% of their time doubling up as Executive assistant to the CEO
- Managing all aspects of HR including but not limited to teams and individuals across all departments/countries and ensuring productivity at all times
- Executive assistant to the CEO and handling all administrative tasks assigned by CEO
- Monitoring and tracking all company assets and ensure the asset register is always up to date
- Monitoring and tracking all employee productivity including annual leave planning
- Handle all matters related to HR policies and employee incentive schemes
- Follow ups with teams on various matters reported in different internal communication channels and ensure feedback or resolution of those issues are fully closed on time
- Periodic employee performance appraisals by working closely with the leads.
- Supervise and oversee the entirety of office functions (e.g. inventory, trips, budgeting, and more)
- Build and implement a system to support an inclusive and diverse community throughout the company and markets
- Coordinate internal trainings
- Ensure company culture embedded across all teams and continuous improvements as we scale
- Continuously build talent pipeline across all critical roles in the organization
- Ensure inter-departmental collaboration
- Develop HR policies and training programs for new employees succession planning, employee relations and retention, compliance, and labor relations; completing personnel transactions by working closely with the legal team.
- Plan and direct employee engagement events, which promote a high-performing, inclusive, and mission-driven culture
- Prepare HR reports monthly to be presented to management to ensure improvements in work place and productivity
- Complete special projects assigned to you by CEO
How to Apply