- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Diploma
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Salary Range KSh 30,000 – KSh 50,000/month
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advert -
- Provide strategic coordination between the CEO and the internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively manage complex scheduling of the CEO’s calendar.
- Coordinate the CEO’s local and international travel.
- Maintain and manage correspondence in a safe and secure manner.
- Coordinate CEO’s office events, Managers & client meetings.
- Provide administrative services for CEO’s office e.g. formatting documents, drafting letters, reports
- writing and research.
- Expense reporting for the CEO’s office.
- Assist in the compliance with risk management procedures.
- Assist in any other matter incidental to Business Management as may be requested.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Advert -
- Good communication (written and verbal), numeracy, presentation and analytical skills.
- IT proficiency, especially Microsoft Office.
- An eye for detail.
- Team player while able to work independently.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in business administration or any relevant course.
- Diploma in secretarial studies will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong business writing and presentation skills.
- Must maintain strict confidentiality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.