Reporting to the Charge Nurse – Paediatric, the successful candidates will be responsible for providing and maintaining high standards of professional holistic nursing care to sick children and their families from birth, infancy to adolescent patients.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- KRN, KRM, KRCHN, BSc. Nursing. with,
- Higher Diploma in Paediatric Nursing.
- Two years of experience in paediatric nursing
- Updated BLS, PALS/EPLS qualifications from a relevant body.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Valid Practicing License from Nursing Council of Kenya.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills.
- Good observational skills
- Ability to remain calm in emergency situations.
How To Apply
If your career aspirations match these exciting opportunities, please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday, 27th August 2021. Applications including your curriculum vitae, a working e-mail address, daytime telephone contacts, qualifications, experience, present position, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted