Title: Operations Team Leader – Financial Services,
- Advert -
Industry: Financial Services,
- Advert -
Reports to: Customer Service and Operations Manager,
Gross Salary: Ksh 90,000 – 110,000,
- Advert -
|Our client is in the Financial Services industry. They are seeking to hire an Operations Team Leader who will be responsible for consistently providing excellent operational management to the team, as well as represent customer needs and goals within the organization to ensure the highest level of accuracy and quality in the day-to-day operations.|
- Supervise merchant onboarding/vetting/support and alternative channel functions.
- Ensure merchant suspicious activities are identified and any AML incidents are documented and reported.
- Develop and skillfully manage relationships with partners and vendors.
- Ensure the Operations department’s shift and leave schedules are properly planned and availed to all members.
- Ensure the Operations team members have all resources and system access required for optimal performance.
- Evaluate and monitor the company’s performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics across departments.
- Ensure data protection policies are adhered to by all customer support personnel and ensure all data breach incidents are reported in a timely manner.
- Continuously review operational processes, training manuals, and scripts and ensure they remain relevant and in tune with departmental requirements.
- Conduct continuous training and coaching sessions for the CS team members on all products and system needs.
- Assessing and implementing improved processes, and/or new technologies that will help streamline operations.
- Respond to and resolve issues arising out of work or from within the team or across departments that may have a bearing on team effectiveness.
- Identify gaps in processes and provide valuable input to formulate lasting solutions.
- Prepare and submit departmental reports to the manager.
- Support the team in the absence of the Customer Service and Operations Manager.
- Any other duty assigned by the Customer Service and Operations Manager
- Advert -
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Should have a background in online financial services.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar environment would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles is a must.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (Word processors, Browsers, Spreadsheets)
- Excellent internet usage, data entry and typing skills are a must.
- Superior listening, verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to handle stressful situations appropriately
- Good understanding of Operations and Operational Standards.
- Good knowledge of controls and procedures of a payment platform’s operations
- Good knowledge of Operational and Compliance Risk Policies.
- Good knowledge of our products and Services
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines and obtain results.
- Strong decision-making and forward-planning ability.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in various computer applications and a general understanding of payment software
- Good performance track record.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Operations Team Leader – Financial Services) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 12th May 2023.