JOB TITLE OPERATIONS MANAGER-PRINTING COMPANY
NATURE OF JOB FULL TIME
SALARY RANGE KSH 300,000.00
JOB LOCATION JUBA-S. SUDAN
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- General business development. This entails prospecting for new business, plan persuasive approaches that will convince potential clients to deliver growth in the company’s three main product offerings through a structured comprehensive marketing & advertising strategy. Identify opportunities for improving service delivery methods, client satisfaction and operating procedures; identify resource needs and implement these improvements.
- Oversee daily activities in the company and ensure smooth operations
- Provide leadership and vision by assisting the managing director and staff with the development of long term and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on strategies
- Spearhead high efficient systems to formulate performance measures, parameters and targets, in line with the business objectives agreed every year on performance review, with targets set for the subsequent year.
- Enforcing all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, training programs, and cultural values
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies and priorities; recommend and ensure implementation of these results-driven policies and procedures in a timely fashion.
- Direct, coordinate and review the work plan for the company; assign work activities and projects; monitor work flow; sub contractors’ and other service providers’, review and evaluate work deliverables, methods and procedures; meet with staff bi-weekly to discuss performance to identify and resolve problems.
- Oversee company’s maintenance functions for the printing machines. The incumbent must have a sound technical know-how and experience to ensure proper maintenance and service knowledge and hands on experience/competencies in printing machines
- Degree in a Business or Engineering related course
- 5-10 years ‘prior experience working as a General Manager, Production Manager or Operations manager in a busy printing company
- Leadership skills and a team player
- Have good analytical skills and have good situational awareness at all
- Must be able to deliver and exceed expectations in a challenging
- Ability to attain growth targets semi-independently/autonomously.
- Must have a ready passport and ready to work in Juba.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
- Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted