Gross Salary: 100 – 150k,
Our client is a well-established company dealing in medical equipment. They import and supply Orthopedic equipment as well as Mobility Aids among other products. They seek to hire an efficient Operations Coordinator tasked with supply chain management and operations in the company.
- Ensure order processing turnaround is executed in the shortest time
- Coordinate & supervise receiving of inward goods – Imports or local and all checks and verifications carried out with relevant documents
- Handling removal of goods from store for delivery
- Ordering from suppliers and processing LPOs after approval from Finance and MD
- Adherence to stock control system with weekly report on stock review and replenish of stocks based on reorder level
- Ensure stock recording Is correctly done on ODOO and stock bin cards updated daily.
- Maintaining a register for ‘issuing of samples’ to the sales team, preparing a spreadsheet submitting Excel report to the Head of Department fortnightly.
- Organize the physical store arrangement, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Check, confirm and approve all stocks removed from store for delivery
- Maintain a high level of Physical inventory accuracy by monitoring and controlling inventory with complete integrity putting all measures of control on pilfering, theft and damage ensuring the safety of all items.
- Ensure the turnaround for order processing is executed at the shortest time
- Ensure returns from customers are checked and complete the goods return procedure ensuring all documentation is in place.
- Ensure the delivery notes are signed and stamped by the clients.
- Assist in preparation of weekly fleet management report
- Maintain motor vehicle n motorcycle repairs and services logs
- Assist in planning and creation of storage space at main warehouse for any consignments prior to arrival as may be delegated from time to time
- Performing month end stock take of all stocked items. And spot stock takes of major brands in consultation with Business operations officer
- Periodic inspection of Safe use of Shelves, racks and pallets and notify the management on any repairs or replacement.
- Counter-checking all credit notes for returns adhere to process and completion of documentation i.e. ensure the condition of goods returned, raise the credit note memo and attach the invoice and present it to the Head of Department.
- Receives, dispatch and alert re-stocking items as necessary to business operations officer
- Attend customers as and when required and take full initiative from sample trials up to completion of the sale transaction and release of customer.
- Organize Storage: Ensure proper Arrangements and Labelling of all stock items on shelves per product category and per brand
- Strictly using FIFO method of stock out for dispatch of stocks
- Maintenance of operations cost within the budgets allocated by finance team
- Follow strictly the Departmental Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Timely preparation of reports