- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Nairobi
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
- Advert -
- Advert -
- Taking Visual Acuity and Intraocular Pressures of patients while entering accurate recordings of the same in the patient’s file.
- Taking vital signs and recording findings into the patient’s files.
- Assisting clinicians and doctors during patient examination, screening and eye procedures.
- Scrubbing and circulating for various surgical cases in the eye theatre.
- Taking care of patients in the wards.
- Performing Eye Examination scans on the patients i.e. OCT, Visual Field, Corneal Topography, biometry and fundus photo.
- Offering pre-operative, intra-operative and post- operative care.
- Stocking exam, procedure and theatre rooms with prerequisite supplies and equipment.
- Eye irrigation, swabbing and applying eye pads.
- Cleaning and sterilizing medical instruments and tools before and after use.
- Administering and dispensing prescribed treatment to patients.
- Patients education and booking patients for various procedures.
- Examine and triage eye patients, recording findings and suggested treatment in the main hospital, its branches or during outreach medical camps.
- Preparing and submitting accurate/ timely management reports
- Take part in company projects and carry out any other tasks that may be assigned to them by their Line Manager and/ or any other person placed in authority over them.
- Valid nursing council of Kenya license
- KRCHN/ KRN certificate from a recognized institution
- Higher diploma in Ophthalmic nursing will be an added advantage
- Certificate of BLS will be an added advantage
- At least 1 year working experience in a busy hospital/clinic Environment
- Able to start immediately
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com