The role of the job holder is to manage the flow of clients visiting the commission and collect of data in customer care related issues in line with the commission’s mandate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors the movements of visitors to and from the designated office/area.
- Answers internal and external public inquiries via phone, email, and in-person.
- Pitches ideas for improving internal and external public care.
- Develops a rapport with client.
- Makes recommendations to management to improve public experience.
- Receives, guides and directs visitors to designated offices and areas;
- Compiling daily records of external and internal public.
- Providing relevant information to internal and external public.
- Responding to internal and external public basic queries.
- Compiling weekly reports on public compliments/complaints.
- Alerts the security officers in case of a notorious client
- A diploma in Mass Communication, Public Relations, linguistics or any other qualification from a related field from a recognized Institution.
Professional Qualifications / Membership to professional bodies;
- Candidate must be a certified and registered member of good standing of the Public Relations Society of Kenya (PRSK) or a similar relevant PR/Corporate Communication & marketing membership organization
Previous relevant work experience required.
- 2 years’ experience in the same position
Applicants must possess level of knowledge and skills in the following areas;
- Communicational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Interpersonal/people skills
- Organizational skills
- All candidates must meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya.
- The positions is open to internal and external applicants
Terms of Appointment
- The appointment will be on a Permanent and Pensionable terms
How To Apply
- Candidates should attach all documents to the application form which is to be downloaded from the website.
- Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included,
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity card, academic and professional certificates, and transcripts during interviews. Please note that it’s a criminal offence to present fake certificates.
If you possess or meet the above qualifications, please send;
- Your application letter together with detailed curriculum Vitae including names of three referees and their full contacts (Name, post office box number, email address, and telephone/mobile phone contact)
- Copies of academic certificates and testimonials:
- Up to date clearance certificates from, DCI, HELB, EACC, Credit Reference Bureau (CRB) and Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA.
Visit our website http://www.landcommission.go.ke for instructions on how to apply and to download employment application form.
Hardcopies applications to be sent to the address below and soft copies to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Land Commission
1st Ngong Road Avenue,
ACK Garden Annex, 7th Floor,
P.O Box 44417-00100, Nairobi.
The applications should reach the office of the Secretary/ CEO, National Land Commission on or before 8th March 2022 5.00pm.
Please note that canvassing for this position will lead to automatic disqualification. In case you do not hear from us, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
The National Land Commission is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people from marginalized areas and Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.