Execute, according to hygienic standards, housekeeping, cleaning and tiding up activities in order to ensure public and staff private areas are in good condition.
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, toilets and other rooms in MSF houses.
- Do the laundry iron clothes and other housekeeping activities.
- Support the cook (washing up, cleaning the kitchen, etc.).
- Sweep and mop the floors.
- Restock supplies (toilet paper, soap, etc.) as required.
- Upon arrival, prepare hot water for tea/coffee and refill drinking water.
- Check that the toilets are well stocked with paper, soap and condoms.
- Check that the water supply (kitchen, showers, etc.) is sufficient during water cuts.
- Keep premises properly locked (doors, windows).
- Literacy desirable.
- Previous experience in cleaning in NGO is an asset
- English Essential & Kiswahili desirable
- Commitment, flexibility, teamwork and cooperation, respect to MSF Principles & Stress Management
If you meet the above requirements, Please submit your application by 13th March 2022
Duration : 12 Months (with 3 months’ probation period) renewable based on performance)
How To ApplyInterested and qualified? Go to Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) on uhired.me to apply