The Kilifi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following positions.
Medical Officer JG ‘M’ (5 Posts) REF:CG/KLF/CPSB/ADVRT/35/11/21
This is the entry level position for this cadre.
- Diagnosing, caring and treating
- Performing medical and surgical procedures
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters, participating in management of medicines, medical instruments and
- Providing health education
- Maintaining medical records, Information and
- Counseling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and
- Teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer interns and preparing requisite documents for
- Any other duties assigned to you
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; B.) degree from an institution recognized by Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Successfully completed one (1) year Internship from a recognized institution
- Registration license from the medical practitioners and Dentists Board
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution
Terms of service: Permanent
Salary Scale: Ksh. 49,000 – 65,120 p.m
Other Allowances as are issued by Salaries and Remuneration Commission
For candidates to meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, all applicants must obtain the following:
- Tax compliance certificate from KRA
- Clearance certificate from HELB
- Clearance certificate from Ethics and Anti- Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Certificate of good conduct (DCC)
- Credit Reference Bureau clearance
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the set criteria MUST use the Application for Employment Form (KCPSB 001) and attach copies of ID, CV, academic/ professional certificates and testimonials.
The form can either be;
- Obtained from the Kilifi County Public Service Board Offices OR
- Downloaded from the Kilifi County website Applicants should ;
- Deliver the form to the Office of the Secretary; County Public Service Board at the Kilifi Complex Centre, Tuskys Building 2nd Floor
- Address it to;-
COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD KILIFI COUNTY GOVERNMENT
P.O BOX 491-80108 KILIFI
All applications in hard copy stating the post applied for should be received not later than 5.00pm on 13th day of December, 2021.
Kilifi County is an equal opportunity employer hence encourages women and physically challenged persons to apply.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.