Medical Officer Job, Latest Medical Jobs In Kenya,
MEDICAL OFFICER, J.G ‘M’ -3 POSTS
- Diagnosing, caring and treating diseases;
- Performing medical and surgical procedures;
- Preparing and responding to emergencies and disasters;
- Participating in management of medicine, medical instruments and equipment;
- Providing health education;
- Maintaining health records, health information and data;
- Counselling patients and their relatives on diagnoses and bereavements;
- Teaching and coaching medical students, nursing students and clinical officer intern;
- Preparing requisite documents for
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized by Medical practitioner and Dentist Board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration license from the Medical Practitioner and Dentists Board;
- Certificate in Computer Application skills from a recognized institution
How to apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applications can also be hand-delivered at the County Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before the close of business on 5TH AUGUST 2021
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
- Women, minorities, and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.