In search of a talented, motivated, competitive and well-spoken sales development specialist willing to learn and grow in the Diagnostics industry. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition & revenue growth objectives.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Promotes and sells wound-care products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Responsible for developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with stakeholders including hospitals, physicians, and Surgical personnel.
- Responsible for pursuing leads, assessing needs and providing product services to maximize the benefits derived from Wound-care products and/or services.
- Conducts and/or evaluates market research including customers and competitor’s activities.
- Develops and/or implements market development plans/strategies and changes as needed.
- Assesses customer needs and feedback regarding new products and/or modifications to existing products and communicates to internal stakeholders including, Operations and Marketing.