Reports to: Marketing Manager
Gross Salary: KES. 70,000 – 75,000.
Job Purpose: The overall purpose of this role is to manage social media platforms, create engaging and on-brand graphics as well as curate capturing content that grow the company brand online.
- Collaborating with the marketing manager, internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Assisting the marketing manager in developing and executing marketing campaigns.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Working closely with sales and marketing department.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Providing administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding company product and brand.
Key Qualifications and Competencies
- 3 years relevant experience in marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media will be an added advantage.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
How to Apply
If you meet the outlined qualifications and skills, please send your CV only quoting the position’s title (Marketing Assistant – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 4th October 2021.