Reporting to the Senior Management, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing overall leadership and administrative support at Lodwar Hills Hospital.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the effective management and care of patients with the aim of ensuring optimal delivery of quality patient care.
- Provide high quality care to hospital patients on outpatient and inpatient
- Establish and maintain effective communication with the Clinical staff, other disciplines and support
- Implementation of recommended clinical protocols and national guidelines
- Act as a role model, exercising leadership and creating a suitable environment for an effective hospital
- Guide and ensure that self and all staff comply with all regulations contained in the Hospital policies and protocols g. confidentiality.
- Conduct daily on-the-job training and assessment for the other hospital staff to ensure that they are professionally competent in the performance of their
- Promote the concept of the multi-disciplinary teamwork in order to enhance the quality of medical care within the
- Develop and maintain own professional competence and knowledge by keeping abreast of new developments, concepts, work methods etc. both clinical and
- To attend clinical meetings, CME’s and hospital committee as may be required from time to time
- Lead the emergency response team in the event of emergency in the
- Deal with accidents, incidents and complaints according to the Hospital policies and
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB ) from a recognized university in
- Must be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council
- Must have a valid practicing license from Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Council
- At least Two (2) years post internship
- BLS and ACLS certification is a
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent clinical, management and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills and willingness to provide
- Self-driven personality, honesty and integrity
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their documents application letter and other particulars to email@example.com. INDICATE THE POSITION APPLIED FOR ON THE EMAIL SUBJECT
- We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.
- Due to large volume of applications only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted